Drainflow Solutions Ltd - Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Drainflow Solutions Ltd drainage services. Please read this document carefully as it will tell you everything you need to know about the terms and conditions on which we will deal with each other.
The term “you” refers to the customer or user or viewer of our website.
“Drainflow Solutions Ltd ”, “us”, “we”, “our”, “ours” refers to Drainflow Solutions Ltd drainage services.
1. It is our intention that all the terms of the agreement between us (including details of the services and any goods or materials we are to provide) are contained in this document. If you have any queries or do not accept any of the provisions included in these T&Cs, please contact us.
2. Drainflow Solutions Ltd uses its own employees to carry out work on behalf of Drainflow Solutions Ltd.
3. Quotations given by us are valid for twenty-eight days from the date they are given. We may change or withdraw any quotation at any time before you have accepted it.
4. We will do our best to complete the work and provide the goods and materials for the quoted figure. However, unforeseen circumstances may incur additional costs above the quoted figure. In this event, we will let you know immediately and explain the reasons for the additional costs and ask you to accept an amended quote to cover the additional costs.
5. The price payable by you is the price stated as the Total Due on the quotation.
6. Domestic Customers will be invoiced immediately on completion of the work and The Total Due on the invoice is to be paid immediately. If the Total Due is not paid, interest will accrue on the outstanding amount at the Bank of England prevailing base rate plus 3% until payment is received in full. We will take appropriate legal action for non- payment, we will look to the consumer being responsible for all costs to us allowable by the Court.
6.1 All Commercial Customers will be invoiced on completion of the work and the Total Due on the invoice is payable within 28 days of the date of the invoice. If the Total Due is not paid within 28 days, interest will accrue on the outstanding amount at the Bank of England prevailing base rate plus 8% until payment is received in full. We will take appropriate legal action for non- payment, we will look to the consumer being responsible for all costs to us allowable by the Court.
8. Our standard business hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We may be able to work outside our standard business hours at an additional charge.
9. We will not be liable for loss or damage to your property (including any cleaning needed) or any other type of loss unless we are responsible for it. If access needs to be made to your property for a repair to be completed, we, or any independent contractor used, will fill any holes and level the surface but will not replace the original surface or construction. Redecoration or repair of damage needed after completion of our work is your responsibility.
10. You must let us know of any potential hazards or danger present to anyone carrying out work in your property. You must also ensure that there is a clear access to relevant drains and covers and provide us with access to mains electricity and water. If additional work or expense is incurred because you did not provide us with clear access, mains electricity and water, you may be charged for that additional work and/or expense.
11. We guarantee all parts and labour for 30 days from the date of completion of the work provided that our guarantee will not apply where faults are caused wholly or in part by your (or any other person’s) misuse or neglect of those goods and materials or as a result of fair wear and tear. Drain unblocking work will be guaranteed for 30 days. This guarantee is void if items such as wet wipes, nappies, sanitary items or any other foreign objects not designed for flushing into drain pipes is put into the drainage system post initial drain unblocking work and from when the guarantee starts. The guarantee is also void if blockages have been created from defected pipes, poorly laid pipes, subsided pipes, displaced joints, damaged or cracked pipe work. Any guarantee we offer does not affect your legal rights including those rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982. The Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Department will provide information about your rights.
12. In the unlikely event that there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order for us to rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call us on 07710469748, or write to us at Drainflow Solutions Ltd, 24 Howard Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 6AB, or email us at email@example.com
We aim to respond within 3 working days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which?
Trusted Trader we use a Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction, you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so, please contact Which? Trusted Traders in the first instance on 0333 2413209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted- traders-partnership/
13. Please note our fixed fee applies to a single blockage or single drain run that is not classified as having sewer abuse issues such as baby wipes/fat or building materials inside (for clarity please see the Thames/Southern Water definitions of sewer abuse on the internet) or defect pipe work such as poorly laid pipes, subsided pipes, displaced joints, root ingress, damaged or cracked pipe work. We also require a nearby access point; for the more problematic/difficult jobs, additional runs or secondary blockages on the same site we offer our hourly rate charged at half hour intervals after the first hour.
14. We will not be responsible for our failure to meet any of our obligations under this agreement because of circumstances beyond our control.
15. Tenants are required to get their landlord’s permission to allow us to carry out any work. Listed buildings may need planning permission. In both cases it is your responsibility to obtain any needed permission for the work.
16. Cancellation Rights. You are entitled to cancel an agreement. If you wish to cancel, you MUST CANCEL IN WRITING and deliver personally or send by recorded delivery or registered post to Drainflow Solutions Ltd at the address on the front of the quotation left behind by the technician at any time WITHIN 14 DAYS starting from the date of agreement. If an independent contractor is used you must notify them in writing according to their cancellation rights policy. Notice of cancellation is recognised as being served as soon as it is posted or sent to us or if using email, from the date it is sent to us. You may be asked to pay for any work that has been done prior to the cancellation.
17. We may cancel the agreement at any time by giving you written notice.
18. Drainflow Solutions Ltd may check your details with licensed credit reference agencies and fraud-prevention agencies. A record of this search may be kept with the payment details from your account, and shared with other organisations. Any false or inaccurate information that is provided and leads to suspected fraud will be recorded. Drainflow Solutions Ltd, and other organisations may search these records to:
a. Aid making decisions about credit and credit related services for you and members of your household
b. Aid making decisions on insurance proposals and insurance claims for you and members of your household.
c. Trace debtors, debt recovery, fraud prevention and manage your accounts or insurance policies;
d. Check your identity to prevent money laundering, unless other satisfactory proof of your identity is provided.
e. Carry out statistical analysis about fraud, credit and insurance.
19. In some circumstances we may discover when on site of the drainage problem, that your blockage is caused by failure of the public drain and, or sewers. In such circumstances, Drainflow Solutions Ltd may reasonably reserve the right to apply a charge for their professional advice, having attended the site and diagnosing for you that the liability is not yours. In these situations, you will be advised by Drainflow Solutions Ltd that it is the responsibility of the water company. You will be advised that you should then approach your water company for compensation.